Friday, October 29, 2010

Moon Path

The Moon Path is one that I have not embraced yet. I know I need to, and I know it will help me. It is finding the time to do it all. I am hoping that my downstairs place that I make can be the place I go for it all.

The Moon Path requires meditation in any form to be practiced regularly and a journal to be kept of my meditation sessions. It also required the Sphere of Protections (SOP) to be cast regularly to become familiar with it, be able to cast it without thinking, and be comfortable with it.

I tried to meditate once, last month before the baby came. They say to start with five minutes of just sitting and trying to keep your mind free of outside thoughts. I spent more time looking to see if the five minutes were up than I did meditating. And when I was trying to meditate I kept thinking of other things. It was much harder than one would imagine.

Maybe I should put a radio down there and play music. I can clear my mind and just listen to the music. Maybe that will work.

... Now I am off to find music that I want to listen to that will relax me and not have me singing along! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment