Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Random Coincidences

I have managed to have one of those <insert god(ess) singing> moments.

Although it seems I am having them more often of late. Maybe I am starting to just listen more.

I am going to start writing a book. Just a simple book, but a book that I would love to have right now for my journeys. I have no idea how to get it published or what to do with it once I write it, but I am sure I can figure it all out if it ever comes to that point.

What book? I am glad you asked..... The current title is 366 Days of Meditation.
It will be a very superficial list of ideas for a beginning Druid to meditate on. Some of us have never meditated before in our life. We have no idea what to even meditate about. My meditation for the last few days has circled around the "wouldn't a book to help me with this be nice" subject. This book will be the kind where you can open to any page and begin meditating on the subject listed. If you want to dwell a few days, be my guest. If not... move on to the next subject the following day.

I drew a yes/no spread today which told me that Yes I should write it and the timing was Autumn. <insert my cute face staring out the window realizing it is CURRENTLY autumn>

THEN I looked back over the last few days of drawings to circle back on them and they are all very positive about me moving forward with something confidently. And the last two (prior to today) were all Major cards (The Chariot yesterday and The Magician the day before). So whatever it is, its pointing me towards something big. 

Maybe its all coincidence..... but I am rolling with the flow. Because who knows... maybe life is made up of random coincidences and only those that listen to the coincidences are the ones that flourish! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment